Sweet weekend

Hello lovelies, are you as happy it's Friday as I am? I shouldn't complain since I even had Monday off but this week has certainly been a long one! I'm definitely going to attempt to do some relaxing at home this weekend but I have a wedding to go to and one of my best friends arrives from New York, so... the chances are slim! Hope you have a good one!

Fashion gone rogue

Elena- pretty light

Home
1) brownies by Elena {pretty light}, 2) bedroom via bloesem

Darling Clementine
Loving this new range by Darling Clemetine

And lastly, the prettiest dance floor I've seen in ages! How magical are all the parasols floating above it? Hmm somehow I don't think the wedding I'm going to will be nearly as incredible as this one. See more of this circus inspired wedding over at 100 Layer Cake.

100 Layer Cake- circus wedding

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Sweet weekend

Save Sweet weekend on social network: