Business Cats

listen to: business cats by mika miko

WL1

WL3

WL2

vintage sequin jacket: thrifted, ON SALE SOON!
shoes: vintage, little boys dress shoes
shirt: (not visible but a cat graphic) h&m
skirt: charlotte ronson
headband: thrifted (though it was actually meant for home decor, not a head, hah)



So I've been doing a lot of shopping for new vintage items and going through my closet because within the next couple of weeks I will be opening a vintage shop online. I probably will only be able to manage doing it through summer (until september) since school takes up so much time, but I figure it would be a good way to ease up some of the closet clutter as well as make some money so I can make it to NY for an internship this coming fall.

My main problem right now is coming up with a name! I am totally stuck! Everything I can think of already has a shop on ebay or etsy (though mine will not be tied to either, still wouldn't do that!) So I'm asking for suggestions when it comes to names! If you suggest a name that I decide to pick (or use a variation of), then I'll give you $25 credit to the shop when it's open as well as a little feature on this blog!

I'm partial to names that are "adjective noun vintage" or "noun & noun vintage" or maybe just dropping the word vintage all together? ahhh. just so braindead! All I know is that I don't want my name to be in the title. Any suggestions you have would be wonderful!

I'll show you guys a preview of some of the other things I have to sell in the shop in another post this week!

Definitely going to sell this jacket but it will probably be one of the pricier things I list since it's in really good condition still, we'll see though. Plenty to do in terms of setting the site up online before I get there!


xoxo,
Rockie

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Business Cats

Save Business Cats on social network: