sunshine lady

Sorry for the drive by blogging last night! I was all ready to sit down and blog when I remembered I was supposed to meet friends for coffee!




Top: thrifted from blessingdales charity shop
Shorts: thrifted from goodwill
Shoes: thrifted from savers (HALF OFF SALE THIS WEEKEND!)

SHOES

Seriously in love with these ankle wrap shoes. I spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to find something to wear with them since my closet is lacking in the yellow department. I'm definitely keeping my eyes out for golden items to pair these with so I can wear them more often!




So, while shooting for this entry yesterday this creeper was walking towards me in the park. When I see creepers while I’m shooting self-portraits, I immediately begin to pretend like I’m just shooting the park/birds/whatever and not myself since that’s super awkward. But really instead of shooting I am clicking the button while watching the person in the camera screen so I can see if they are going to come up behind me, so I can be prepared to rack them or.. something… painful…


Anyway, so I’m watching this guy’s reflection from my camera screen and as I am watching him walk, he suddenly goes behind a tree and stays there. Yeah. he thinks I didn’t see him go there and hide since my back was turned on him, but he was just watching me from behind a tree….

Yeah, pretty awkward. Has anyone else experienced major creeps when shooting for their blogs/anything else? or are they all too busy in Texas creepin on me? Surely some of you readers have other entertaining stories pertaining to creepin, tell us!


I'll have another post later tonight with my look from today + information about my shop that I'm opening up online soon, so keep an eye out for that!


xoxo,
Rockie

0 comments:

Post a comment on: sunshine lady

Save sunshine lady on social network: