Just a few photos from my weekend away at Britannia Bay. It's the most peaceful stretch of beach ever. I wish I could spend at least a week there, soaking up the fresh air, sun and beauty. Not the best pics ever but just wanted to share them anyway, don't you love the old boat filled with plants? And what do you think of the birthday cake I made? It was very tasty and so were the cupcakes!
And then a big thank you to the lovely Janine from Jardino and also Christine from Polkadot for both passing on a Beautiful Blogger award to me. Always a happy surprise and so I now need to tell you ten things about me, I'll try and think of a few random facts you might not know yet...
And finally I need to pass this award on to 5 other lovely bloggers...
the design dish, Bright Bazaar, Coffee rings and other Things, Postcards and pretties and ebb & flow.
Be sure to pop over and visit these blogs and show them some blog loving!
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Weekend away snippets