Así es la vida en España

I came across this editorial for US Harpers Bazaar August issue, shot in Seville, Spain and was instantly reminded of why I'm learning Spanish. This first photo just did it for me, Jessica Stam in a gorgeous dress in this incredibly beautiful and dramatic setting, sigh... it makes me want to visit so badly! Why, oh why is South Africa so far away?!
jessica-stam

Spain inspiration
Image credits: First column from top to bottom 1, 2, 3, 4. Second column top to bottom 1, 2, 3, 4

I loved everything about Spain when I last visited, the architecture, the little towns with cobbled streets, the bold colours, all the beautiful tile work, Barcelona, the friendly vibrant people and their culture,  I hope to visit again sometime soon. What do you think? Is Spain on your travel list too?

Jessica Stam by Alexi Lubomirski

Jessica Stam by Alexi Lubomirski

Editorial photos via fashion gone rogue,  photos by Alexi Lubomirski for US Harpers Bazaar Aug 2010

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Así es la vida en España

Save Así es la vida en España on social network: